Shanghai DENP Industrial Co.,Ltd.
We are good at high manganese steel casting more than 30 years,and our mainly products is jaw plate, concave and mantle, we are also A grade dealer of famous chinese stone crusher brand - SHANBAO. We have 4 years experience to export jaw plate to a famous USA crusher factory and more than 8 years experience export to southeast asian market.The conveyors
consist of standard parts, which are advanced and simple in structure, easy to maintain. It can be installed horizontally or aslope to meet the needs of different transfer lines.Application:
Our belt conveyor is adaptable for stationary and mobile crushing plants. They are widely used in mining, metallurgical and coal industry to transfer sandy or lump materials, or packaged materials.Specifications:
Belt Width (mm)Belt Length (m) /Power (Kw)Belt Speed (m/S)Capacity (t/h)
Advantages and Benefits:
- Lower weight-50% lighter than steel roller which means lower power consumption , Easier to install and maintenance, Easier /cheaper transportation.
- Light load capacity-light HDPE roller is designed for light load capacity conveyor, it not only keeps the very light weight of roller but also guarantee the adequate mechanical strength of roller shell to avoid bending in the middle of roller. The most important is that it reduces the cost of conveyor roller.
- Lower abrasion and corrosion of roller shell which means longer life of roller and lower maintenance.
- High resistance to chemical agents which means the roller will not rust and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Belt friendly since HDPE shell will not wear and cut the belt.
- Low noise emission due to thermoplastic noise absorption.
- Self -cleaning roller surface which means prevention of build up of material which main cause of belt mis-tracking and less spillage from the belt.
- Low running resistance sealing system which means lower motor torque need in conveyor start , lower power size and energy consumpt
|Item||Test method||Unit||HDPE pipe||PA66 pipe||Steel pipe|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ISO11359||10-4/°C||1.2||0.8||0.17|
|Heat deformation temperature||ISO75||°C||71||182-224||1230|
|Gap beam impact strength||ISO179||KJ/m2||<27||5.9-10.8||No break|