- Model NO.: concrete breaking machine
- Application: Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Color: Yellow
- Working Circumstance: Normal
- Transport Package: Exporting Standard
- Origin: Shanghai
- Type: Impact Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Package: Wooden Tray
- Trademark: Denp
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 84742000
Impact crusher is widely applied in mining, transportation, energy, construction and chemical industry. Impact crusher is ideal choice for crushing and screening. It features reasonable structure, high productivity, easy operation and maintenance and safe performance. The most outstanding advantage of the impact crusher is that its finished powder is in good, cubic shape and without tensility and cranny.
Features and Benefits:
1. High reduction ratio and crushing efficiency;
2. No-board connection; The blow bar with high chrome (high chromed blow bar).
3. Impact plate with a special shape.
4. Crushed product with cubical shape.
5. Easy maintenance and reliable operation.
Features and values:
1. A range for every type of application
2. Unique hammer attachment system for increased security
3. Easy to operate and maintain
4. Wide range of hammer and liner materials including manganese,
5. Martensitic, high chrome and ceramic insert
This impact crusher machine crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharged from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out of the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
|Model||Feeding Hole Dimension(mm)||Maximum Feeding size (mm)||Rotor Dimension(mm*mm)||Handling Ability (t/h)||Power(kw)||Overall Dimension (mm*mm*mm)||Weight(t)|