Fixed&Mobile Type Jaw Crusher
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,500 US $200,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PE-750*1060, PE-900*1200,PEX-250*1000,PEX-250*1200
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Model Number: PE/Pex Serise
- Certification: ISO9001
- Color: Customized
- Trademark: DENP
- Origin: Shanghai
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Condition: New
- Drive: Electric
- Supply Capacity: 300sets/Month
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8474209000
Jaw crusher is one of the most common crushing equipment. It is mainly applied in crushing
the material with the compressive strength under 320Mpa. This jaw crusher is usually used
in the field of mining, metallurgy, road & railway construction, water conservancy,
chemical industry and so on. The jaw crusher of medium and large size designed and
manufactured by our company have reached the advanced level with the features of high
crushing ratio, high capacity, uniformed product size, simple structure, reliable
operation, easy maintenance and low operation cost. PE series is usually used in coarse
crushing, and PEX is used in secondary and fine crushing.
1.Features of Jaw Crusher:
1) Firm structure, stable performance, large capacity, even producing granularity.
2) With the increase of production, our jaw crusher can greatly reduce the operating costs.
3) Convenient maintenance and economical running expense..
4) The large feed opening and force feeding action from the inward and downward eccentric movement of the swing jaw mean that our jaw crusher can increase the capacity.
2.Application of Jaw Crusher:
1) Jaw Crusher is widely used in the works of mine, smelting, building materials, road, railway, irrigation,chemical industry etc.
2)The crusher is applicable for the rough and medium crushing of rocks and ores with a compressive strength less than 320MPA. It is the preferred equipment of secondary crushing.
3.Working Principle of Jaw Crusher:
The motor drives the belts and the belt wheels, and make the movable jaw up and down by the eccentric shaft. When the movable jaw descends, the angle between the fixed jaw and the movable jaw becomes smaller, and the materials can be crushed; when the movable jaw rises, the angle between the fixed jaw and the movable jaw becomes bigger; and the movable jaw plate leaves from the fixed jaw by the function of the tension rod and the spring. And then the crushed materials are discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing cavity.
|Model||Feed inlet size|
|Max inlet size|
|Overall size LxWxH|